Senin, 15 November 2010

Greetings
Definition : is something that you say or do when you meet someone.
Here are some expressions of Greetings :
^^ How do you introduce your self?
·         Let me introduce my self, my name is Vebry
·         Hello, I’m Indra
·         Hi, I’m Adji Oktaviano. You can call me Okta
·         Hello, my name is Megumi
^^How do you greet other people :
·         Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good evening
·         Hello, Mr. Erwanto
= Hello, Winda
·         How are you?
= Fine, thanks and you?
·         How’s everything with you?
·         How’s life ?
·         How are you getting along?
·         How are you doing?
= Fine, thanks
= Pretty good, thanks
= I’m well, thanks
^^How do you introduce other people :
·         I would like to introduce Toni
·         I would like you to meet Gracie
·         Mey, this is Ika
·         Excuse me, let me introduce you a new friend. His name is Hans Kristian
^^How do you close/end your conversation?
·          Well, I should be going now
·         I’m sorry, but I have to go now
·         See you
·         Bye
Example :

1 komentar: